Want to throw the best wedding possible? Of course, you do! This is going to be the biggest event of your life, so you absolutely must make sure that it goes off as well as possible. That is why we have put together this collection of awesome tips for you to sink your teeth into!
- Plan your wedding as far in advance as possible! This is important. Very important. As the day of your wedding starts to roll in, your stress levels are going to start to creep up. You do not want too many tasks to deal with at that time, because your stress levels will be overwhelming and you will suffer a breakdown. Not to mention the fact that it can be tough to book things (including live bands) in the span of a couple of months. Most of them are going to be fully booked already!
- Try to delegate your jobs as much as possible. Most of your friends and family are not going to mind pitching in. You can still make choices. However, once you have made the choice, let the other person handle that side of things. For example, you can choose a caterer, but allow the other person to make the booking and ensure that the caterer knows what they are doing when your event rolls around.
- If you can afford it, then you will want to get a live band in. You will be surprised at how much life they can breathe into the party. Seriously. A good live band can mean the difference between a good wedding and an excellent wedding. It is, however, worth noting that the best live bands do get booked up months and months in advance, particularly if they focus on weddings. This is one of the things that you will really want to focus on at an early stage, so you can make sure that you get the best band for your wedding!
- Use an actual wedding photographer. Seriously. Just because your uncle knows how to use a camera, it does not mean that he is going to be able to take wedding photos. You only get one wedding day. Make sure that it is captured properly. This means hiring a good wedding photographer that actually knows what they are doing. They may cost a little bit more, but they will record your memories in ways that you can cherish for the rest of your life.
- Use a wedding coordinator! Again, this is something that is going to cost you a little bit more money, but a wedding coordinator is going to be worth their weight in gold. Chances are, you have never planned a wedding before. You are diving head first into something that you do not understand. The wedding coordinator will have planned tons of these things. They will know where to get the best possible deals. They will know how to make recommendations. Basically, they will make your life easier.