So, you’ve chosen a strapless ensemble to wear on the big day but you’re worried about if the twins aka your breasts will stay put and look the part? No need to fear. We at EverythingWedding have road tested a number of strapless bras and stick on adhesive bras so you don’t have to.
First off, let’s start with what type of bosom you have and what strapless style you aim to achieve in these three easy categories:
- I have smaller breasts and would like them to look perky
If you’re flat-chested or small busted there’s no need to feel self-conscious. In fact, having smaller breasts can be a blessing – most bridesmaids and wedding dresses are designed for a smaller chest. Now to the bras:
- Extra Padded Silicone Adhesive Bra – this high quality bra has full adhesive backing so is secure, and it will also increase you up to a cup size. The life like silicone moulds to your skin to make this bra look natural and invisible under your beautiful garment.
- Push-Up Lace Wedding Bra – luxurious and stylish. This adhesive bra provides extra push-up in the cup enabling you to create an amazing cleavage!
- Help! My primary focus is support. I’m worried about keeping my breasts in place.
With all eyes on you and your gorgeous bridesmaids’, the last thing we want on our mind is to come loose in front of all those people!The first bra we tested is a strapless multiway bra – it has invisible back support but no shoulder straps. This bra is the most supportive bra should you be wearing a strapless dress, however it wouldn’t cut the mustard in a backless dress.
Secondly, we have an adhesive winged bra. This bra supports you through skin friendly adhesive in the cups and on the wings and is underwired in a balconette style. We really liked this stick on bra and it stood the test of time.
- I have a bigger cup and need peace of mind. Do the strapless stick on bras come in larger cups?
Traditionally no they do not, however we were able to source a high quality strapless, backless adhesive solution; the he luxury fabric bra by Partybra. This bra did extremely well in our road test. This bra is available in cup sizes up to size F, and in the colours black, nude and white. This bra stayed up throughout the day and in to the (somewhat tipsy!) evening do with plenty of dancing, you could say it surpassed our expectations.
So there we have it, our roadtest is complete. We hope you enjoyed this article.